IOSC is a Private Joint Stock Company registered at Kish Island on June 1999 under the law of the Islamic Republic of Iran. The company has extensive experience in the upstream Oil & Gas industry.
IOSC established its first fully integrated logistics base at BIK in 2000, with the provision of high quality logistics services, with an added emphasis on safe working practices. Now after about 15 years, we have an extensive list of satisfied clients that includes but is not limited to,
- TOTAL – Sirri A & E the past buy-back project, providing logistics and base services from OSC’s Jebel Ali facilities.
- SHELL – Soroosh/ Nowrouz Integrated Development Project at NW of Persian Gulf from July 2000 – Nov 2005, Providing Supply Base Services to Shell
- TOTAL – Dorood Development Project at Kharg Island Onshore and Offshore from 2001 – 2005, Providing Logistics Services to Elf Petroleum Iran (EPI) / TOTAL form our Bushehr and Kharg Bases
- HZ(NORSK HYDRO) – Anaran Exploration Project at Mehran – Ilam province from 2001 – August 2007 Providing Supply Base Services to HZ (NORSK HYDRO) from our BIK Base
- ONGC – Farsi Exploration Project at Farsi Block – Persian Gulf from 2006 – 2007 Providing Logistics Services from Kish Island & Bushehr to ONGC
- REPSOL – Iran Mehr & Frouz Exploration Project at Persian Gulf 2006 – 2008 providing Logistics Services to REPSOL from Kish Island
- PEMID– TOSAN Exploration Project at Persian Gulf from 2006 – 2008 providing Logistics Services to PEMID from Kish Island for their exploration project.
- OMV – Mehr Block Exploration Project at Ahwaz Area from 2004 – 2005 providing Freight forwarding / Customs clearance / Logistics base services from BIK & Jebel Ali
- STATOIL– South Pars 6, 7 & 8 development project from 2003 – 2009 providing logistics services through POSCO (Sister Company) from Kish Island.
- NIDC – South Pars 9 & 10 development project from 2006 to 2008 providing logistics services from Kish Island.
- PETROPARS – South Pars 12 Development Project from 2007 to 2010 providing logistics services from Kish Island.
- DANA Drilling Company – South Pars 15 & 16 Development Project from 2009 to 2010 providing logistics services from Kish Island.
- SINOPEC – YADAVARAN Project at Ahwaz area from 2011 to 2014 providing logistics services to SINOPEC
- NIDC – Phase 14 & Kish-3 at Kish Island, Providing logistics services from 2015 up to now, the operation is still going on.
In addition to IOSC activities at BIK, Bushehr and Kharg Island, we have provided stevedoring services for 8 years to all oil and gas companies as sole port operator at Kish Island. IOSC has also supported logistics base of YADAVARAN project-SINOPEC at Ahwaz area.
IOSC has its own robust HS&E Management System with policies and procedures integrated into all our daily routines, involving all personnel to ensure HSE is treated in the highest regard. These policies and procedures are disseminated to all personnel and are regularly reviewed and updated to accommodate any changes to our complex activities and varying modes of operation. Our supervisors and Managers lead by example to ensure that HSE is part of the job and not a separate function.
Considering the above plus the fact that IOSC as sole port contractor has provided stevedoring services to all oil/gas companies within 8 years at Kish port and received quite a few appreciation letters from the subject companies for satisfactory performance and job well done, we would like to officially announce that IOSC is fully prepared to recommence providing port stevedoring services with the highest updated international standards at Kish harbor again.