Engineering Services fabricate Skid packages that include the supply of Pressure vessels, Tanks, piping, structural and E&I works. Detailed Design against the free issued GA and P&ID shall include:
- Mechanical design of Pressure vessels to ASME Section VIII Div,1,BS PD5500 and PED regulations.
- Mechanical Design of Storage Tanks to API 650, ASME Section VIII Div.1 and other relevant standards.
- Design for piping without stress Analysis and producing Fabrication Isometric drawings for pipe works
- Mechanical Design of skid structure through STADPRO and welding as per AWS D1.1.
Types of skid mounted packages include, but not limited to:
Typical process skid mounted packages include, but not limited to:
- Gas Compression (multistage) Skids
- 2/3 Phase Test/Production separator skids
- Filtration Packages
- Chemical Injection skids
- Dehydration packages
- Gas Manifold skids
- Metering skids
Oilfields Supply Center Limited Engineering Services executed several Technical Services Agreements with Fortune Engineering & Energy Services covering the provision of commercial and technical services for Process Design for Static & Rotary Equipment, Electrical & Instrumentation Services, Well Head Control Panels, Metering Packages, Chemical Injection Skids, SLOPS Packages, Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and Emergency Shutdown Devices (ESD).